Are you looking to purchase this Paddie Nail? Are you looking to determine whether this Paddie Nail will be worth the cash? Find this review to learn more information about it.
Table of Contents
What is Paddie Nail?
Paddie Nail is a brand new innovative, easy-to-use poly gel nail kit. With this kit, you don’t require a trip to the salon. You can make perfect nails in your own home. It is available in various stunning designs and colors like milk-white coffee, nude pink transparent nude, clear emerald Youth blue ocean, silver sky, and more. They are strong and last up to 28 days or more.
They cost between $14.95 to $44.95 for the longest-lasting design and are reusable, and they are cheap compared to the more than $100 the complete nail set could cost at an urban salon. Paddie Nails come with a tub of quickset poly gel that is quickset and 20 nail tips of different sizes, and one nail clip, one nail brush, and one cuticle pusher.
The company claims they can last for three weeks or more, according to your lifestyle. The cost ranges from $15 to $22 based on the design; however, they can be used again and are less expensive than the salon. When compared to a nail salon and a complete nail set could cost as low as $100.
Paddie Nail blends acrylic nails’ durability with gel nails’ flexibility and elasticity while getting rid of harmful and harsh chemicals.
Insofar as Paddie Nail seems legitimate and authentic, the primary goal of this article is to determine whether it’s a genuine brand. This review will reveal all the information required to know about it.
Is Paddie Nail Authentic?
Positive reviews can be found of Paddie on their Paddie website. However, there are no online reviews besides those on the official site.
How To Use
- Clean nails, apply base coat, and then cure
- Pick a nail edge, squeeze out the gel and then apply the tip & cure
- Trim and remove the tip. form, then apply top coat and cure
- They can be reshaped with a nail file.
How To Remove Paddie Nail
- Take off the top coat using 100/180 nail sets for grills.
- Apply the peel-off latex tape
- Airdry for between 80 and 120 seconds
- Apply gel polish remover
- It would help if you waited 3 to 5 minutes.
- Push-off gel polishes
- Utilize tweezers to remove the tape made of latex.
- Make the nail shine more attractive by using a buffer for the nails
- Oil cuticle pen made of Vit E helps nourish the skin.
Features Of Paddie Nail
- High-Quality Press-On Nail Kit has UV-protective coating to ensure your nails are not damaged or split.
- Each nail has a tapered shape that perfectly fits the cuticle for the most natural appearance! In addition, the semi-transparent natural shade is excellent for any event!
- Reusable With Up To 3 Weeks Per Wear
- Odourless, and no harmful chemicals
- There’s no need to go to the salon to have your nails repaired
- It’s waterproof.
- It is completely customizable
- Chip resistance
- It is available in a variety of thrilling shades
- There are complaints that they don’t last long and are easily broken.
Based on the information above, it is evident that Paddie Nail is a genuine product. Paddie Nail is an authentic product worth the price, but there need to be reviews from customers on other online stores to prove its authenticity.
Do this if you’ve been scammed!
Have you been scammed? Here are some tips to do in case you’ve been victimized.
Contact your bank, submit complaints, and request an additional debit card. If you have used Paypal as an option to pay, you must record the transactions to be used again in the future; you can do this by taking a screenshot.
While internet shopping makes our lives easier and more convenient, it is crucial to be cautious when purchasing items on the internet to avoid the danger of a stolen credit card and overcharged fees. Before placing an order with an online store, check out the below.
The site’s age has a return address, customer Reviews, and its presence on social networks.
Also read –