Are you wondering if Beactive Plus works? If so, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll look at Beactive Plus reviews to help you determine if this acupressure system is the right fit for you.
We’ll explore what the product claims to do, how it works, and what people say about it. By the end of this post, you’ll know whether or not Beactive Plus is an effective sciatica pain relief system.
Table of Contents
What is Beactive Plus?
Beactive Plus is an adjustable brace that applies targeted compression to the trigger point in the calf just below the knee. This pressure point is believed to be the source of sciatic nerve pain, and applying pressure helps relieve the pain and discomfort.
The brace fits securely and comfortably around your calf, allowing you to adjust the tightness for maximum relief.
Beactive Plus is designed with convenience and comfort in mind. It’s lightweight, discreet, and breathable so you can wear it comfortably in warm climates or during physical activities.
It’s also easy to put on and take off as needed. Beactive Plus offers fast relief from sciatic pain and can help alleviate pain from pinched nerves, herniated discs, and other back issues.
What Is Sciatica?
Sciatica is a condition that affects the sciatic nerve, which runs from your lower back down to your legs. It can cause pain, numbness, and tingling in your lower back, buttocks, and legs.
The most common cause of sciatica is a herniated disc or spinal stenosis, which puts pressure on the sciatic nerve. Other causes of sciatica can include injury, tumors, pregnancy, or piriformis syndrome.
Sciatica symptoms include lower back pain, hip pain, and radiating pain down the leg. The pain can be debilitating and interfere with everyday activities in severe cases.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, seeking medical advice as soon as possible is essential for proper diagnosis and treatment.
How does Beactive Plus work?
Beactive Plus is designed to target the trigger point in your calf muscle below the knee that is associated with sciatica pain. By applying gentle targeted compression on this specific area, Beactive Plus helps provide relief from sciatica nerve pain.
It works by applying pressure to the Piriformis muscle in the back of the thigh and hip region, which can help ease sciatic nerve pain.
The acupressure pad found on Beactive Plus applies targeted compression to this pressure point and helps reduce pain and muscle spasms, tingling, and numbness.
Providing pressure relief to this sensitive area can help reduce sciatica symptoms. Beactive Plus also features an adjustable fastener, allowing you to customize the fit for maximum comfort and relief.
Additionally, Beactive Plus is made from lightweight and breathable materials so you can wear it comfortably throughout the day.
Features of BeActive Plus
- BeActive Plus is an innovative device that relieves sciatica, lower back pain, and leg cramps.
- It features an anatomically designed brace made of breathable material for a comfortable fit.
- This device exerts pressure on the specific point known as “The Pressure Point” to reduce the intensity of pain and discomfort caused by sciatica, lower back pain, and leg cramps.
- The pressure helps to activate the muscles in the lower back and legs for improved flexibility and mobility.
- The acupoint exerts pressure to offer gentle compression on the target area, thus turning off the sciatic nerve signal for quick relief.
- Around 510k users have approved this device as it is drug-free means of removing pain.
- You can wear it directly under your clothes without any hassles. It is improved and new and provides instant relief with minimal effort.
What are the Materials in Beactive Plus?
Beactive Plus is made of 80% Neoprene and 20% Polyester, which helps to provide the necessary support for relieving lower back pain. The brace fits snugly around the calf with an adjustable velcro strap that adheres securely to the neoprene material.
It is designed to be worn just below the knee, with light compression and pressure applied to the calf’s outer muscle to relieve lower back pain.
Initially, it is recommended that you wear the brace for no more than two hours at a time to get used to it, and then for more extended periods if you feel comfortable.
How to Use Beactive Plus?
Using the BeActive Plus calf sleeve is easy. Slide it over your leg just below the knee, ensuring that the “R” for the right leg or “L” for the left leg faces the front. Align the pressure pad at the outer edge of the calf and tighten the brace to apply it firmly on the calf.
Be sure to consult a physician before use, especially if you have any known medical conditions or are pregnant. Use caution when wearing the BeActive Plus and stop use immediately if any discomfort is felt. It should also be noted that BeActive Plus is not recommended for those under 18 years of age.
BeActive Plus is also easy to remove; loosen the pressure pad and slide the calf sleeves off your leg. Be sure to store BeActive Plus in a cool, dry place when not in use. Your BeActive Plus can provide years of relief from lower back pain with proper use and care.
The Pros of Beactive Plus
Beactive Plus has several advantages, making it an attractive option for sciatica sufferers.
- Firstly, it offers quick relief. This is because the brace helps to realign the pelvis and spine, which helps to take the pressure off the sciatic nerve.
- Many people find relief from symptoms within a few minutes of using Beactive Plus.
- Secondly, it is discreet in appearance. The device is slim and lightweight, easily worn underneath clothing. This means that you can wear it anywhere without anyone noticing.
- Thirdly, it is adjustable. This means you can find the perfect fit for your body shape and size. This makes Beactive Plus suitable for all sizes and shapes.
- Fourthly, Beactive Plus is suitable for everyone. It is designed to fit both men and women. It is also suitable for those who suffer from chronic sciatica pain and those who only suffer from occasional episodes.
- Lastly, Beactive Plus has received great feedback from users. Many people have found that it has helped them to get relief from their sciatica pain quickly and effectively. This has made it a popular choice among sciatica sufferers.
The Cons of Beactive Plus
Although Beactive Plus is marketed to help with sciatica pain, not everyone experiences the same level of relief.
- Some users may report no improvement or that their pain persists despite regular use of the product. This could be because individual physiology, body chemistry, and sciatica symptoms can vary significantly in intensity and duration.
- Additionally, there is a lack of published scientific studies to back up the claims about Beactive Plus and its efficacy in relieving pain associated with sciatica.
- Another issue some users might face is that the product does not come in different sizes. This means it may be too large for smaller individuals and may not provide the same level of comfort and support as it would for someone with a larger frame.
- Additionally, the product can be challenging to adjust, and some users may find it uncomfortable to wear for extended periods.
- Finally, there is a cost factor; Beactive Plus can be expensive compared to other products. This could be prohibitive for some people, especially those who do not have the money to invest in an expensive product that may not provide the desired results.
Beactive Plus Reviews by Customers
The Beactive Plus device has been popular among customers seeking relief from sciatica. Many of those who have purchased the device have taken to online reviews to give their thoughts on its effectiveness.
On Amazon, the Beactive Plus device has a rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars, with over 5,990 global ratings. On Walmart, the Beactive Plus has rated 3.6 stars out of 26 reviews. And on eBay, the product has a rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars with 59 product ratings.
Overall, many customers are satisfied with the results they achieved using the Beactive Plus device. People reported relief from their sciatica symptoms and found the device was easy to use and comfortable to wear. There were also reports of how quickly the device provided relief, with some people reporting relief within minutes of putting on the device.
On the other hand, some customers didn’t experience much relief or had difficulty using the device. A few customers also experienced pain in their lower back when wearing the Beactive Plus for long periods.
Despite the mixed reviews, many customers have found Beactive Plus an effective way to manage sciatica pain. If you’re considering buying this device, it’s essential to research and speaks with your doctor before making any decisions.
Does It Really Work?
Yes, BeActive Plus does work. According to many customer reviews, the brace has helped alleviate lower back pain caused by sciatica. Many have reported experiencing reduced pain within minutes of wearing the brace.
However, it is essential to note that the brace will not work for everyone equally, as the type of back pain and the severity of the injury can vary from person to person.
It is also important to note that BeActive Plus is only suitable for treating lower back pain associated with sciatica and will likely not provide any relief for upper or middle back pain.
Be active Plus Alternatives
Thermoskin Adjustable Back
The Thermoskin Adjustable Back retails for $50.00. This brace offers stability and support to the lower back region. It also helps promote circulation in the lower back area by providing gentle compression, which can alleviate pain.
Posture Pump Lumbar Back Brace
The Posture Pump Lumbar Back Brace is available for $99.95. This brace provides additional support for the lower back with its design that fits comfortably to the contours of your body. It also increases flexibility and range of motion.
Tommie Copper Back Brace
The Tommie Copper Back Brace is offered for $59.00. It features copper-infused fabric, which offers comfort, flexibility, and breathability. The wrap design of this back brace provides even compression to the lower back region for enhanced support and pain relief.
Are there any side effects associated with Beactive Plus?
When it comes to Beactive Plus, there are no known side effects associated with its use. Many people have reported experiencing relief from sciatica pain with no adverse effects.
Beactive Plus is made of a polyurethane foam material, which is soft and comfortable when worn around the thigh. The straps that secure the wrap are also adjustable, so it can fit snugly without causing any discomfort. Additionally, the product is hypoallergenic, making it safe for those allergic to certain materials.
While there are no known side effects, speaking to your healthcare provider before using any medical device is essential. This includes discussing any allergies or other health conditions that you may have. Additionally, some individuals may experience a brief period of discomfort as their body adjusts to wearing the wrap for extended periods.
How much does Beactive Plus cost?
BeActive Brace is available for a very affordable price of $19.99 plus shipping and handling charges. The special TV offer allows you to purchase two BeActive Braces for $35.89 with additional shipping and handling charges.
This offer can be beneficial if you have sciatica in both legs or would like an extra brace for different activities and occasions. This is a great deal that won’t break your budget.
Also read –